Blueberry Banana Pancakes
Makes: 8 pancakes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water or milk
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 very ripe banana, smashed
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Maple syrup, for serving
- Combine pancake mix, eggs, water or milk and oil in a large bowl, whisk to combine. Whisk in the smashed banana then fold in the blueberries.
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook until bubbles appear and burst. Flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Transfer cooked pancakes to a plate and serve with sliced bananas, fresh blueberries and syrup.